Do you need to practise reading the cards? Sooner or later we all run out of problems to solve or friends and family members to read for. Here are suggestions for readings and spreads you can do over and over, or do as journaling exercises that don't need precipitating events.
The Sceptic's Tarot spreads
- If—then If this happens, then I will .... This spread can be done over and over, and helps you prepare for any type of event.
- The f-word spread is particularly apt in 2020. Yes, I'm f***ked, but also focused.
- What is worth knowing? is a 2- or 3-card wisdom spread you can do repeatedly.
- What do I know? is a short, focused spread helping you remember what you have learned in your life. You can do this spread as often as you wish.
- Inspiration spread you can do as a journaling exercise, without the need for a specific problem.
- Improve your mood with a happiness spread.
- Shoot for the stars is a journaling spread that doesn't need a particular problem.
- Taking stock is another journaling spread that doesn't need specific circumstances.
- Serenity spread helps you cope with anything.
- Worry wisdom: A tarot technique brings out lessons you have learned. (new)
- Draw a daily card in the morning, asking what you should take note of.
- The Body—Mind—Spirit 3-card spread takes a look at you in the moment. You can do this spread every day. Just place three cards in a row, named 1. Body 2. Mind 3. Spirit.