Complex decisions need time to resolve. Some tarot spreads for making a decision are short, punchy, and to the point. However, for some decisions you need to reflect on more aspects of your options. This spread explores important questions that you could ask.
- Option A / Option B
- What is the most important thing to consider when making this choice?
- What is the best thing that could happen if I choose this option?
- What is the worst thing that could happen if I choose this option?
- What is my motivation for choosing this option?
- What do I want from this option?
- What will probably happen if I choose this option?
- What might happen if I don't make a choice? (Sometimes choosing not to choose is an option.)
[This spread appeared first on SynTAROTis.]