Cycles start and end with births, deaths, weddings, divorces, starting or finishing school, projects, a new job or retrenchment. Take some time to reflect on what has ended before you start a new cycle.
- The cycle that has ended.
- You in this cycle (your role or your persona; who were you in the cycle that is passing?)
- What you need to take forward.
- What you should leave behind.
- The most important thing you have learned.
- How to start the new cycle.
[This spread first appeared on SynTAROTis.]