- Remember the backwards story? You draw a card first for the ending, then one for the middle, and then one for the beginning.
- Draw a card and tell the beginning of the story. Draw a second card for the end. What happens in between?
- Draw one card: if this were the middle of the story, how does the story begin? And how does it end?
- Draw two cards, one for a character and one for the story's beginning. How does the character drive the story? Now reverse the cards and reread them: for "What is my character's weakness?" and "How does this affect the story?"
- Choose from the elements below and draw a card for each:
- the beginning of it all
- a need
- a reason
- a challenge
- a warning
- a prediction
- a disaster
- an important person
- an ending
If you like this post, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below!
And follow The Sceptic's Tarot on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links in the sidebar.