We cannot relive the past, but we can change the way we look at it.
Remember Appreciative Inquiry? This technique also looks at the positives in a situation and can be used to re-look unpleasant events.
The spread is not meant to negate the past or deny that it was traumatic. When something terrifying or humiliating happens, we automatically see ourselves as a victim or a fool. This spread helps to bring strength and hope forward.
Setting the scene
1. What happened?
2. How does it affect you today?
A different perspective
3. Despite all, what went right?
4. Despite all, what good came out of it?
5. How did it make you stronger?
6. What is worthwhile to take into the future?
If you like this spread, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below!
And follow The Sceptic's Tarot on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links in the sidebar.