Do you have a goal you tried to reach but failed? Perhaps one of your New Year's resolutions fizzled out within a few weeks?
We probably all do. (If you don't, please tell us your secret!) I have goals that leave me frustrated and feeling helpless that I can make no progress.
I created the resolution circle spread to help me reconnect with a goal and why I want to reach it. Let's try it!
- The goal I have tried to reach but failed.
- Why did I fail to reach this goal?
- What can I learn from this failure?
- How can I make it more likely that I will reach the goal?
- What is my strongest motivation to reach this goal?
- What is the next step I can take to reach this goal?
I'd love to hear from you if this spread worked for you!
As always, if you need a brief refresher on reading tarot cards, look at my free article, "How to read tarot cards: A quick guide."
You might also consider my tarot-reading course, "Reading the cards for your self."
If you like this post, please share it on Facebook or X (Twitter) with the buttons below!
And follow The Sceptic's Tarot on Facebook and X (Twitter) by clicking the links below or in the sidebar.