Which type of question works best for tarot readings?
Questions with only yes or no for an answer are not the best questions for a tarot reading. An example is, "Should I apply for that position?"
A tarot reading also differs from a brainstorming session in that, instead of a list of possible solutions, we want to explore a problem by trying to understand it, and then find a solution.
Tarot readings work best with open questions, where options are possible.
Here are examples of questions that would work well for tarot readings, and can be adapted for most situations:
- Why …?
- Why is this happening?
- What do I need to know right now?
- What do I need to know about …?
- What do I need to understand about …?
- What is the best way to approach …?
- What do I need to learn from …?
- What have I learned?
- What is my role in …? / How did I contribute to …?
- What underlies …?
- What is the meaning of …?
- How can I improve …?
- How can I help resolve this question?
- How might I …?
- Give me insight into …
- What if?
- What do I need to accept?
If you like this post, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below!
And follow The Sceptic's Tarot on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links in the sidebar.